Advantages and minimum requirements
- You earn gift card / money depending on how much sales you generate.
- You can make a 20% code here. It works on top of sale prices. You can find how many times your codes has been used here. How to use discount codes is explained here.
- You get 10% commission on non-cancelled and non-returned orders paid with money where your code is used. The value is calculated from the sale prices excl. VAT. If you have received a gift card, it will contain the value you earned the previous month. Gift cards are paid out once a month, at the start of each month, only commission over 1000 NOK is paid as money.
- If you have 1000 NOK+ you should send an invoice with 15 days due date with invoice date set to the last day of the month. Or an account number if you prefer not to invoice.
- In addition to gift card on purchases with your code , for every five order from other peoplewith your code, you get 750 kr to purchase for. 10 sales gives a total of 1500 kr and 15 sales 2250 kr etc.
You decide yourself when to use the 750 kr bonuses, but each order is limited to 3000 kr in value and the items from a free order need to be promoted before new orders can be placed.
The code usage resets at the end of the month. Some influencer's have enough sales for "unlimited orders", see the relevant section below.
- It is a requirement to have @famme <my code> in bio and the affiliate link unless you use the link for other purposes:
When receiving new items you should also promote non-returned items on story or feed.
- A minimum of 7 sales with the code is required within a month for the code to stay active.
- Promotion of competing brands or webshops is not allowed as long as you have an active code and your code might be deactivated if such promotion occurs.
Influencer terms and conditions for free items
If you receive full sponsorship, i.e items 100% free of charge as a kickstarter for the collab or bonuses based on sale with your code the following is required before placing the order:
After receiving the items the following is required unless otherwise stated:
- Minimum one post and 2 stories and pictures of all items received free of charge must be given in the quality we could expect given your current instagram feed. This must be done within 1 month of receiving the items.
- Use the hashtag #fammely and tag @famme on posts and stories
- Send us pictures of the items, preferably by uploading here
- If you are happy with an item, post a review with pictures on the product page for that specific product. The review should be objective and help customers with sizing, and should not promote your discount code or contain other information not related to the product. you must not post positive reviews of items you are not happy with. Your most important asset as influencer is your credibility.
The code / affiliate link must be present for at least 2 months after receiving the gifted item(s), and no promotion of competing brands can be done in this period. New bonus orders can only be placed after previous bonus items have been promoted.
For some influencers we will allow an unlimited amount of orders to be placed. The following rules apply:
1. Orders are limited to 15 items or 10 000 kr in value (sale prices) in total
2. All non-returned items in the order needs to be promoted before new orders can be placed
3. Promotion material has to be uploaded / sent to us
If you need to place an order outside these rules, it has to be accepted in advance.
For an item to count as promoted it has to satisfy the following:
1. Featured in a post and story or a video/reel
2. A review on the product page has been given. Constructive criticism is allowed, both in reviews and posts :)
3. Content has been uploaded via our content form
Longterm contracts with monthly payments
In some cases we might agree upon a monthly payment on a 3-6 months contract with the following conditions:
- A test period of at least 3 months showing consistent or growing sales
- Minimum sales must be 50000 NOK in sales ex vat with your code monthly on average. Which corresponds to 5000 NOK in commission
- The fixed monthly payment will be the average of your commission payments in the test period, multiplied by 0.7, rounded to the closest 100.
- If you sell for more than your fixed price payment in commission, you will get the commission instead. That means that the fixed price is the minimum we will pay, but the earning potential is "unlimited" for a month.
- If the commission for 1 month is less than 60% of the fixed price payment, the contract will be terminated immediately.
Sign up HERE to get access to resources for influencers.
Influencer breach of terms
If the terms listed on this page for gifted products are not respected, an invoice will be issued to pay the full price for the items that was received free of charge.
In these cases we might suspend the code and delete the cashback / bonuses:
- Promoting unhealthy/harming products
- Conducting illegal activities
- Putting in fraudulent orders to achieve bonuses / cashback
- Majority of orders is not coming from people that was influenced by the influencer. This can be the case if the discount code is surfacing on Google on discount sites etc. and the only people using the code has just searched for "famme discount" or similar. The goal of influencer marketing is to influence. Any sales not related to influencing is not intended.
- Making blog posts that only contain the discount and no other valuable information. Blog posts like "discount on famme.no" as the title is not allowed. But "Famme review - leggings" is fine. For blog posts you should never directly write "discount code" or "rabattkode" (Norwegian). Use the discount link on all images and text on the page, so that your code is auto-applied. The reason for this is that if people Google "famme discount" and ends up purchasing with the code, that is against the intention of the influencer program, which is to get people that never heard of us to purchase, or to influence people that did not consider buying to change their mind.
- Promoting competing brands / stores.
- Spamming in forums and groups. If someone has posted a discount code in a forum or facebook group within the last 20 days, it is not allowed to post a discount code in that group/forum again.
Content rights / intellectual property
Famme can use all images, videos or other content made with Famme clothes the moment the influencer places an order free of charge on our store. All content can be used free of charge by Famme with no expiration date and for all commercial purposes: ads, on our website etc.
- 1. December 2020: Start of document. Explanation of commission, content rights, minimum requirements for free items, gift card Vs. money payout etc.
- 31. January: added bonus on 5, 25 and 50 sales + more info about bonuses
- 25. January: added @famme as a requirement in the tagging, before we only required #fammely
- 4. February: added clarification on bonuses.
- 7. February: Added long term contract conditions
- 17. February: Rewrote the FAQ section to be more clear and remove redundant sentences.
- 17. February: Removed section about fixed priced campaign, moving over to long term contracts after test periods instead.
- 25. February: From March 7 sales with the code within a month is required for the code to stay active
- 2. March: added clarification on max purchase, so people can buy other things than leggings and top with bonuses if they want. Relevant since we start with many other categories.
- 3. March: New bonuses and clarification on whether competing brands can be promoted actively
- 5. March: added a bonus example section to explain common questions
- 24. March: added a link to upload the influencer content in the free item terms.
- 25. March: Simplified bonuses to use only use exact amounts to buy of instead of vague terms like "set", which is not unambiguous.
- 30. March: Added section about unlimited orders and the rules that apply
- 31. March: Added a paragraph about product reviews
- 31. March: Clarification of what counts as "being promoted" for unlimited orders
- 6. April: Made the fixed price more reasonable in terms of a risk perspective by adding an adjusting factor in the calculation
- 7. April: Added a specification on the invoice date and number of dates due.
- 13. April: Section about code suspension
- 27. April: Removed "active" from "active promotion" adverb, as it is subjective and causes confusion
- 30. April: added point about not spamming in groups/forums and a clarification about promotion of bonus items.
- 9. May: Clarification of discount on blog posts
- 11. May: Added a more linear bonus system so more people are sponsored more often instead of "extreme amount" to a few with very many sales that has "unlimited orders" anyways.